SAT scores can make a significant contribution to admissions decisions when colleges, universities, and systems of higher education use them properly. The College Board provides yearly SAT data ontrends and changes in scores to help high schools interpret and understand students' participation and performance and to support the effective use of the SAT in admissions decisions.
- 2017 College Board Program Results: SAT Suite is a look at the SAT results for the class of 2017, as well as PSAT-related results for the 2016-17 school year.
- SAT Suite of Assessments Annual Report presents data for students who took the new SAT during high school, as well as takers of PSAT-related assessments—the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9—during the school year.
- Archived College-Bound Seniors data presents data tables from past years of College-Bound Seniors.
- SAT Data Tables are used in interpreting SAT and Subject Test scores and act as a supplement to the College-Bound Seniors reports.
- SAT Equivalence Tables will help you convert individual and mean SAT and Subject Test scores from the original scale to the recentered scale. In 1995, the College Board recentered the score scales for all tests in the SAT Program to reflect the contemporary test-taking population.
- The SAT Validity Studies page presents two new studies using a sample of more than 150,000 students at 110 colleges and universities. These validity studies document the correlation between SAT scores and college performance.