SAT Program participation and performance statistics
SAT scores can make a significant contribution to admissions decisions when colleges, universities, and systems of higher education use them properly. The College Board provides yearly SAT data ontrends and changes in scores to help high schools interpret and understand students' participation and performance and to support the effective use of the SAT in admissions decisions.
- 2016 College Board Program Results: SAT is a look at the SAT results for the class of 2016.
- College-Bound Seniors 2016 presents data for high school graduates from 1997 to 2016 who participated in the SAT Program.
- Archived College-Bound Seniors data presents data tables from past years of College-Bound Seniors.
- SAT Data Tables are used in interpreting SAT and Subject Test scores and act as a supplement to the College-Bound Seniors reports.
- SAT Equivalence Tables will help you convert individual and mean SAT and Subject Test scores from the original scale to the recentered scale. In 1995, the College Board recentered the score scales for all tests in the SAT Program to reflect the contemporary test-taking population.
- The SAT Validity Studies page presents two new studies using a sample of more than 150,000 students at 110 colleges and universities. These validity studies document the correlation between SAT scores and college performance.