Request for Data

Skip to Main Content
May 4, 2016 - 14:35 -- rndroot

To request Annual Survey of Colleges (ASC) data, please use the College Board ASC Data Licensing Service Questionnaire. The College Board seeks to be as transparent as possible to encourage external research to inform evidence-based decision-making while maintaining strict confidentiality of the individual.

To request permission to use College Board content or copyrighted information, please use the Permission Request Form.

*” = Required Field

Please indicate your data user category
If you are associated with a state, district or institution, are you requesting data that pertain only to the students and/or schools over which you have jurisdiction
(if applicable)

If applicable, please provide your institution's Internal Review Board (IRB) approval form as an email attachment to: Data Request Mailbox