Research and Development's suite of publications is designed to meet the needs of our membership and education community. Whether validating one of our programs or discussing a new methodology that helps ensure a program better serves students, the following publication types meet this need:
- Research Reports: written for an audience ranging from institutional researchers and education researchers to admission officers.
- Info To Go™ Summaries: synopses of accompanying Research Reports, written for a wide audience.
- Research in Review: developed as a review of existing literature and often for a broader audience.
- Research Briefs: showcase new, rigorous, empirical evidence on important education policy topics.
- Statistical Reports: often technical and designed to explore specific elements within our programs.
- Research Notes: similar to Research Reports but shorter and narrower in focus.