Requires Adobe Reader (latest version recommended).Links to pdfs will open in a new window or tab.
* This information is based on the number of students who responded to each corresponding question on the SAT Questionnaire, an optional questionnaire that most students complete when they register for the SAT. The number of students responding and the number not responding to each question are reported in the College-Bound Seniors National Report.
Using aggregate scores
Visit Using Aggregate Scores to learn more about topics such as:
- Information on using aggregate SAT scores
- A word about comparing states and schools
- How should colleges and universities use SAT scores in admissions?
- How prevalent are changes in school and district SAT scores?